As the New Year approaches, why not take time out to reflect on what has gone well in 2018? Consider the lessons you’ve learnt and explore what actions you or your business need to make 2019 even more successful.
To kick-start your forward planning, join us for a full-day of thought-provoking talks, interactive sessions, lively discussions, hands-on demos and evidence-based insights into how emerging technologies are already impacting you, your business, your industry and your supply chain. In addition, let us help you to explore how emerging tech is going to continue to impact on you and your business in the future.
Whether you work in energy, engineering, manufacturing or technology, this is the event for you…
Book your place here
Speak to experts about how your business can benefit from the greater use of tech and see where it is being adopted already.
Discover how emerging technologies are addressing the challenges faced by your business industry and market sectors.
Learn about the benefits of a growing enabling and digital technology economy and discover how digital ready your business is.
Raise your profile
Get your business in front of buyers, funders, investors and potential collaborators.
Meet likeminded people from across business, industry and academia. Engage with other attendees, speakers, exhibitors, innovators, collaborators and organisers before, during and after the event. While you have the opportunity, take the time to scout for ‘talent’ that you know your business needs now or in the future. #EmergingTechFest
By the end of the day, you’ll have made good connections and gained a better understanding of what actions you need to take, and what tech you need to adopt, to stay a step ahead of your competition!
As places are limited, please register to reserve your place. If you change your mind at a later date, please let us know so that we can offer your place to someone else.
- First class speakers and exhibitors will be announced in advance of the event.
- Registration, refreshments, networking and exhibition areas will be open from 9am to 6pm.
- The ‘key speakers’, ‘case studies’ and ‘meet the expert’ sessions will start at 10am and end at 4pm
Note: A detailed agenda will be published closer to the event.
- ESTnet members are encouraged to book a place – free-of-charge – to display a pull-up banner within the foyer or exhibition areas. Shared tables will be available for the display of promotional materials.
- Non ESTnet members are encouraged to book a place – for £150 - to display a pull-up banner within the foyer or exhibition areas. Shared tables will be available for the display of promotional materials.
- Members and non-members are encouraged to book a place - for £250 – to display a pop-banner and/or rent a 5-foot table for the demonstration of emerging tech.
There are a range of sponsorship opportunities available. Please get in touch.
Book your place here
For more infomation please contact here.