You can get up to £100,000 to turn an innovative idea into a commercial project. You can also get business support and coaching to attract private investment.
Innovate UK runs Launchpad funding competitions to help technology-focused companies in specific geographic clusters.
To qualify for Launchpad funding you must:
- be an early-stage small or medium-sized UK business
- work in a high-tech industry
- have ambitions to grow your company
- work in a specific UK location, plan to move into the area or to work with a company already in the cluster
- attract private funding to match the grant you receive
How to apply
Innovate UK runs around 3 Launchpad funding competitions every year. Opening dates and deadlines vary. You must apply online. Grants are conditional on you raising the same level of private investment.
You can also join Launchpad groups on the _connect networking platform to get the latest updates.
Apply online for Launchpad funding