The ESTnet is the electronic and software technologies network for Wales. It represents companies who design, develop, manufacture and integrate some of the world’s most advanced technologies. The ESTnet industry drives the global economy and is vitally important to Wales, with over 3000 companies, a workforce of about 40,000 people and a turnover of circa £8.5billion a year.
Please view the video below to hear our members talk about the benefits they get.
Here are our different categories of membership:
Premier members design, develop, manufacture and integrate some of the world’s most advanced technologies. For maximum visibility and influence, including an opportunity to host an ‘Open Door’ event.
Corporate members design, develop, manufacture and integrate some of the world’s most advanced technologies. To enjoy all the benefits of collaboration with like minded companies in your industry.
Start Up Member
Start up Member Give your new business the perfect boost with access to valuable new contacts and industry knowledge with membership of the ESTnet. Free for one year if you are in the ESTnet industry footprint and have been in business for less than 12 months, or are part of the Welsh Government’s Accelerated Growth Pogramme (AGP) and are in the ESTnet footprint.
FOC for the first three years of trading
Open to all FE and HE institutions in Wales to strengthen collaboration between industry and academia.
For those who supply the electronic and software technologies industry in Wales.
For professional service companies who wish to network with some of Wales’s most exciting organisations.
Here are 10 good reasons why you should join the ESTnet:
- Create opportunities for your company in new and exciting markets through networking and collaboration.
- Access to exclusive industry driven events to encourage the development of local supply.
- Access to international commerce opportunities through the ESTnet network of partners.
- Potential to host your own 'Open Door' event.
- Promote your own business, and access new customers and suppliers through ESTnet Connect.
- Opportunity to source and develop local talent through collaboration with academia.
- Advertise your job opportunities through the ESTnet vacancy service.
- Information on research and development support and innovation grants.
- Opportunities to collaborate with other companies within the industry and our preferred partner the ESP KTN.
- Access to professional services with particular expertise in the electronic and software technologies industry.
- Opportunity to inform and influence