The Apprenticeship Employer Incentive Programme will provide support for SMEs to recruit apprentices aged 16-19, help provide individuals and employers with the skills needed over the long-term and prevent skills shortages.
- The incentive will only be available to SMEs who are new to apprenticeships or have not recruited an apprentice in the last 30 months
- Support will be oﬀered to a maximum of three apprentices per employer
- Support will be available irrespective of the level of the apprenticeship
- To oﬀer a payment of £3,500 (per learner) for apprentices recruited during the periods of July-September and January-March and a payment of
- £2,500 (per learner) for apprentices recruited at all other times of the year
- The full payment will be made after the apprentice has been employed for 8 months.
To register your interest and ﬁnd out how your business can beneﬁt from apprenticeships, visit businesswales.gov.wales/skillsgateway/apprenticeships-0
For more information on apprenticeships, visit businesswales.gov.wales/skillsgateway/apprenticeships