Transport for Wales (TfW) is calling upon start-ups, entrepreneurs and scale-up businesses to submit innovative new ideas for its new Lab accelerator programme.
Applicants will be invited on a 12-week accelerator programme in partnership with Transport for Wales Rail. At the end, the start-ups will pitch their product to key stakeholders at TfW.
Successful pitches will then be awarded contracts to finish the development of the product, which will then be rolled out across Transport for Wales Rail.
Candidates for the programme should fit at least one of the following criteria….
- You are a tech start-up business or entrepreneur – actively working on an idea (product or service)
- You are a scale-up business in the transport/rail sector
- Areas of interest include, but are not limited to; booking systems, on-board commerce, advertising, customer service, end-to-end customer experience, CRM & customer loyalty, infrastructure innovation or operational efficiency.
- You have an existing product or service that you feel you could pivot to improve the customer experience and passenger experience across rail
- You have a physical product, or are developing a physical product, that you feel could benefit Transport for Wales Rail and the passenger experience
Admissions for the programme close on 28 October 2019. You can learn more about applying, and begin the process at the Lab homepage.