Job Description - The Role
Coordinate the implementation of new, bespoke Business Systems across the IQE group. To analyse need, define specifications, and project manage the development, test and implementation of an expanding ERP system.
Hours of Work - Monday – Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Drive Continuous Improvements in Business Processes:
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Analyse IQE’s business flow, from customer enquiry to product despatch, identifying areas of best practice;
- By working closely with functional leads, define detailed specifications for the ERP modules;
- Primary communication to act as the link between the stakeholders, process owners and the software development team to create an efficient and bespoke business system;
- Coordinate and project manage the roll-out of systems around the IQE group.
- Drive continuous improvement through the identification of process improvements and seeing through to implementation.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering or scientific discipline;
- Previous experience as a business analyst;
- Track record of delivering Continuous Improvement through modern ERP system implementation in a high technology environment;
- Experience of operating in a high technology manufacturing environment, together with an understanding of principles such as lean manufacturing, six sigma, SPC, S&OP etc.;
- Knowledge of Microsoft NAV is an advantage.
- Ability to work within a complex high technology manufacturing environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across UK, US and Asia locations;
- Ability to work within a dynamic and highly driven group of experts, capable of integrating with highly skilled teams;
- Highly analytical and able to prioritise under pressure;
- A calm and respected leader able to instil confidence in delivery of high profile projects.
Salary and Benefits
- Motivating and developing others;
- Customer Service;
- Commercial awareness;
- Creativity and innovation;
- Results focussed;
- Planning and organising;
- Analytical thinker and problem solving;
- Team Working.
Salary - £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
In addition, we offer you:
- Generous Contributory Pension Plan;
- 23 days annual leave (plus 8 Bank Holidays) rising to 29 days after qualifying service;
- Bonus Scheme;
- Death in Service Benefit of four times annual salary;
- Membership of medical ‘cash plan’;
- Private Health Cover;
- Sickness insurance after qualifying period;
- Stock/share options;
- Childcare voucher scheme.
Nature of Business:
Human Resources Department, IQE, Pascal Close, St Mellons, Cardiff, CF3 0LW or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date - Friday 2nd February 2018
IQE is working in partnership with ESS Holdings for this vacancy and your CV will be forwarded to them for review. If you are interested in joining the IQE team please send your CV with a covering letter to:-Human Resources Department, IQE, Pascal Close, St Mellons, Cardiff, CF3 0LW or email email@example.com.