Job Description - The Role
Unity developer required to develop leading edge cross platform applications utilizing all the latest emerging technologies including virtual reality and augmented reality.
As one of Futurium’s developers you will be responsible for :
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Deliver accurate time estimates for the programming tasks on a project for scheduling purposes.
- Ensure project deliverables are finished on time and to the highest possible quality standards.
- Organize and delegate all programming tasks on the project team based on the best use of available resources.
- Communicate project requirements, technical strategy and implementation approach on an ongoing basis with the programming team.
- Organize and deliver the build process and deliverable content when required by either internal or external milestones.
- Ensure all code modules are integrated correctly into the project with correct versioning and added to version control on at least a daily basis.
- Identify problems and suggest work around solutions before they impact project delivery.
Salary and Benefits
- Good knowledge of object oriented coding principles essential
- Unity 3D with c#
- Experience with integrating native plugins with Unity (prime31, Vuforia)
- Strong 2D maths
- Experience in iOS and Android development
Attractive packaging + benefits
Centre for Advanced Software Technology
Ty Menai Parc Menai,
Bangor, LL57 4HU
Nature of Business:
3D interactive and real time visualization
Hayley Carpenter, Director
Please email C.V. in first instance