Job Description - The Role
Salary: £23,494 per annum (possible shift allowance applicable)
Hours of work: Full time (possible shift work)
To work as part of the Production Engineering department, participating in a small technical team providing maintenance and breakdown cover of surface mount machinery.
- Repair of production machinery.
- Continuous TPM (total productive maintenance) activities.
- Make investigations around product quality.
- Monitor machine performance rates.
- Fault finding/root cause analysis
- Writing technical reports, problem communication.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Basic machine shop tools and hand tools
- Soldering Iron
- Test & measurement equipment
- PC based software tools e.g. Microsoft Office
- Understanding of circuit board assembly machines
- Understanding of electrical circuit diagrams
- A sound mechanical competency is required
- Able to communicate at all levels, write technical reports.
- Qualified to ONC/HNC engineering discipline.
Salary and Benefits
- Plus the personal skills to work within a demanding production / target driven environment
- Good Aptitude for complex and technical operations.
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative.
£23,494 per annum (possible shift allowance applicable)
Sony UK TEC
Pencoed Technology Park, Pencoed CF35 5HZ
Nature of Business:
Sony UK Technology Centre
To apply for this role please submit a tailored CV to PencoedVacancies@eu.sony.com