Job Description - The Role
As a Customer Centre Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the Customer Service Operation within Sony UK Tec. The responsibilities include leading a highly capable team responsible for direct customer contact, product analysis, fault diagnostics, repair and refurbishment on a varied range of electronic equipment across the SONY range, covering Professional and Consumer based markets.
You will be expected to deliver agreed daily, weekly & monthly KPI’s. Creating & delivering strategies in line with the mid-range Plan and Company Objectives. You need to build relationships and networks internally and externally to drive best practice within the operation.
This person needs to be a great Team Player, with the ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation and have the drive and ambition for success, demonstrating the behaviors and values required by SONY UK Tec.
This role requires excellent skills in leadership, coaching, decision making & problem solving techniques.
To be focused on achieving goals and taking accountability to deliver objectives on time and within budget. Have the ability to instigate change, being creative and develop situations to the benefit of the team and business.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Overseeing the Service process and Call Centre teams
- Managing financial budgets and resources
- Liaising with external Business and Customer representatives
- Control of quality and schedule delivery
- Collating and reporting KPI relevant to the Service operation
- Analysing data and improving processes
- Creating new standards as well as adhering to existing standards resulting in the delivery of the highest quality of service
- Interacting with supporting departments, e.g. Supply Chain, Engineering, etc.
- Reviewing team and individual performance and identifying development needs
- Leading in a manner aimed to maintain a highly motivated team
- Ensuring Health and Safety guidelines are followed
- Previous Supervisory/Management experience in the Customer Service sector is essential – minimum requirement five years.
- A level of understanding of Six Sigma, 5S, Production Innovation and Lean methodology is an advantage.
Technical Skills Required
Salary and Benefits
- Computer literate, ability to analyse data, familiar with Microsoft office or similar. The candidate will be responsible for presenting data in the weekly leadership meeting.
To be agreed
Sony UK Technology Centre
PCS (Pencoed Customer Service)
Pencoed Technology Park, Pencoed CF35 5HZ
Nature of Business:
CV to Cecilia.Fritz@sony.eu.uk please.
Please send a CV in the first instance to Cecilia.Fritz@sony.eu.uk